HAPPY 2010! :)
Spent my first few moments of the new year watching fireworks at Sengkang, Facebooking, typing my new year goals and playing Cafeworld. Haha.
Cant believe that school is starting on Monday. I look at all the course outlines for the new term and I feel totally lazy. Oh no.
No matter what it is, I hope 2010 will be a great year! I promise Im going to work extremely hard in every single area of my area of my life.
If I am only allowed to have only one new year wish/goal for this year, it would be to grow closer to God. Because I know them if I am able to draw closer to Him and love Him more, all other things shall be added to me :)
Have a happy new year!
No matter what it is, I hope 2010 will be a great year! I promise Im going to work extremely hard in every single area of my area of my life.
If I am only allowed to have only one new year wish/goal for this year, it would be to grow closer to God. Because I know them if I am able to draw closer to Him and love Him more, all other things shall be added to me :)
Have a happy new year!